Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mum's the word

As mentioned last time, I got a phone call from Bert Oshiro of the stake high council. My wife and I met with him before church on Sunday.

During that meeting, Brother Oshiro issued a call to me. And after conferring with my wife, I accepted the call.

However, due to circumstances that I don't fully understand (yet), I can't say what the calling is, at least until I am sustained in an upcoming church meeting, perhaps this coming Sunday at Sacrament meeting in our ward.

What I do need to understand and remember is Romans 12:3-5 which reads,
"For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another."

No comments: